Thursday, October 9

Fin

Farewell Salutmaman! You have served me well over this past year and 23 days.

Farewell Readers! Thank you very much for tuning in. I have enjoyed having you along during my travels.

I have arrived home to Dublin, Ontario after a long time on the road. Tonight I will fall asleep in my bed, my own bed and wake up in my house, my own house.

This will be the final entry for my Ireland trip. I will not be writing for this blog for a while. I don't know if any of the other girls will be writing for it anytime soon; everyone is either working or learning. For Mands and I this has been strictly a travel blog, so I think we'll keep it that way. I may keep writing, but I don't know where that will be. If you want to know you are welcome to ask and I may share it.

But that all depends on if I keep writing.

I am back in Dublin. No job just yet. Dad has plans involving new doors, some demolition and lots and lots of yard work.

A very special thank you to those of you who put me up over the past three weeks and for helping me with my reintegration into Canada. A very sincere apology to those of you I haven't visited with yet; I will be visiting with you very soon.

I have no plans. Not yet. None for work, residence, school, travels, money. Something will come up, but until then, tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

No comments: