Tuesday, March 10

Technical Difficulties

Over the next few hours there will be a many things changing at salutmaman. I hope they are for the better, perhaps only time will tell.

In the mean time please feel free to search the words cartel, hypoventilation or pollok.

We Apologize for the Inconvenience.

*Update*
The operation was a complete success; that is to say stage one was. You're not going to notice anything right away because it'll take a day or so for it to make the switch. I hope to have something more for the unveiling of the upgrades, but alas, for now, I don't.

Sorry for being so vague, but I don't want to ruin it.

And really, in the end, it isn't that big of deal anyway.

(Although feel free to post if you know what it is.perhaps the first person can post something rediculas so that other people don't feel silly about being wrong. perhaps no one will post because no one is reading)

;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

its a huge deal.

--b said...

it is a pretty big deal, isn't it.

Hermano Rojo said...

Hey, I missed all the changes you made! I just logged on now to discover I missed them all! I DO however like your radio 3 player! I'm a big fan of the ol' CBC as you well know!

In fact, I was reading through you blog the other day and it inspired me to step up things on my own blog. I also looked through some of my old posts and that sealed the deal.

Life in Ireland (yeah, still here 3 months on) is good. If you ever feel like skyping let me know!

--b said...

hermano,

great to hear from you. i'll skype you sometime ... we'll set up a moment and go from there.

what are you doing tomorrow?

slainte,

--b