Thursday, January 21

A Break

So here's the thing. I had a second yoga class today. I felt disorganized. Rushed.

And now I'm sitting at sbux. smelly. having a coffee.

This is counter productive.

Isn't it?

I dont know. I would have thought I should have had a booster juice or
something.

Man. It's been a long time since I've writen.

At Jill and Steve's there was a tea cup that had broken in half.
Cleaved. Like a log. I asked if the madhatter had come for tea recently.

"Oh I couldn't possibly have another. Oh, well, if you insist... just
half a cup though"

I laughed. But I'm a geek like that.

In fact while I'm writing this I am thinking of how to get a costume
together for Burtons "wonderland" that comes out in march.

It would be a nice break from the usual movie going.

Anyone want to join me?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

If you come to Calgary im in!

--b said...

I don't think I can pay $465 for a movie. And that doesn't count the cost of the costume.

Jacquie S said...

I call Cheshire cat.

--b said...

i think our cast is coming together

Jacquie S said...

Maybe when we're done we can play World of World of Warcraft?

--b said...

jacquie,

does that mean you watched the video i left for you?