Friday, August 20

a non-student

i've been on top of an apartment building for the last eight days. today is the last day I'll be up here. today my family and friends and four hundred other people will come together to celebrate my sister and her engagement to a guy she loves.

i hope it goes well.

i also hope that yesterday was the last day i have to be on top of this apartment building. i hope that because I can't possibly know what day will be my last day up here because i have written this sunday night. while i was tired.

i am still tired.

in twenty (or nineteen) days i start school for the twenty-first time. this time might be the last time i start school as a student.

I hope it isn't.

I also hope that the following september it isn't all that hard to start school as a non-student because right now in ontario it seems to be difficult for people to start school in the position of non-students. although some people have told me that the age group i hope to be a non-student of is easier for a person of my talents.

it would be easier if i had more talents.

i also hope that this september is the last september i have to quit the job that has kept me up on this roof for the past eight (or seven) days.

see you at tonight's party, mom.

--b

No comments: