Saturday, March 12

and then there were three

[My apologies for the brief interruption in service. I forgot to renew my account with salutmaman.com]

[It makes me feel good knowing that people check in enough to notice that the site is down for a day or two.]


Currently I'm sick. some trouble breathing, but no trouble heating up a glass of water and adding some neocitron which I told my housemate that it tastes like sick.

I meant that it tastes of the reminiscent of being sick, not of an upset stomach. She had told me to add sugar or sweetener to take the edge off the tea, I said like liked the taste of sick. When we realized the miss-communication i chalked it up to her being british ... in reality it was me not thinking clearly because I was sick.

It's not that i'm actually sick though either. I am recovering from an evening with three cats whom I always forget that i am allergic to. In fact, it was only this evening that i realized there were three of them, every other time I've stayed I had thought there were two ... although the other times knocked me out for a couple of days too.

It wasn't that there was three this time because there's always been three and I've always got sick because of it.

It wasn't that there was three, it's that i think i am stronger than my allergy and i can force myself out of it.

It wasn't that there was three ... it's that i can be a bit daft some of the time.


I didn't help either that I went out last night. It was the last night out with my B.Ed buddies because we finished the uni part of our bach of ed. I think we all had fun.

I could tell that some had more fun than others. The ones not having fun were either a) swaying to the beat of music that can only be described as anything other than what was currently playing while they starred disconnected off to the back wall and beyond, or b) the friends that were taking care of the people swaying to the music of some other party.

Those having fun were somewhere in between. Luckily, that was most of us.

No comments: