Saturday, April 3

3:25, time to shower

I was picked out of the class to show a head stand. I feel this is my greatest accomplishment this week, mind you this week hasn't been very productive. I mean, I haven't even had a show yet today, and it's already 3:16; I am sure it will be closer to four before I take care of that little issue. Good thing my clothes don't judge me for smelling the way I do.

I slept through the pagan new year, I haven't got a clue if anyone was fooled. The only one who respects that holiday in the family is you, mom. I imagine you caught a fair few of the nursing staff off guard with some crazy stunt. I can't wait to hear about them.

I called the people at Trois Pistole. The lady on the phone said she didn't know the status of my application but that I would be getting a letter in the mail soon. Western sent me an email to check my student account for information they sent to it. Jokes on me because I haven't a clue how I check that email. I had forgotten what it is like to be a clueless first year, however this time around I give a crap and know that no one is going to check it for me.

I certainly wish they would, or at least share with me the secrets of the website. I can see why people stay loyal to a system the know; it's mostly so they don't have to learn a new one.

All in all, I did get to do a head stand for the class. Slowly bring myself up onto my head and forearms, then slowly and controlled, lower myself back down onto the mat. We then learned a prep move that will eventually have me balanced on my forearms only, my head won't touch the mat, with my quads vertical and my knees bent and my feet resting on my head.

1 comment:

Leanne said...

IM assuming this was your yoga class- not an english class!!

I thought of mom on April One as well.... I needed her to think of something to do- cause God knows I can't!