Tuesday, August 7

Re: Useful info from The Weather Network

Thanks mom, the weather's pretty great. No rain yet, just a steady 23 or so. 

[PS - turns out today it's 35, but there's no humidity]

We're settled in the apartment, a few things need sorted out, like the shower head is terrible and the bathroom sink sprays water in every direction except down. 

The place we're in is a palace, regardless of the direction of the water. 12 foot ceilings, colourful walls, walking distance to a few great watering holes, an Internet place (where I am now sitting at with my phone) and a mart that exclusively sells walls (when I find out more about this I'll write again). 

The price of the Internet is 12 pesos which is actually the cost of the pop which is funny to the American sitting next to me because to her it's a soda. 

For now, that's all the stories I have to share now - save for the wobbly luggage wheel, the 18 hr travel day and the security guard who was giving my hair tips - but those can wait for another day. 

Adios, mi amigos!



Written with the help of a thousand monkeys

On 2012-08-06, at 10:22 AM, momma_bird@hotmail.com wrote:



August 06, 2012

You might find this information from The Weather Network useful.
http://www.theweathernetwork.com/

mom

 

 

No comments: