Friday, November 9

my goodness

i have to run to work shortly, but i would like to make a quick mention that a photo i took at the guinness storehouse in dublin was posted to kenneth's blog uncommonphotographers.net. <span class= they are taking a picture of the inside of one of the barrels the stout is brewed in. the barrel was two stories high and was an interesting photo op; however i couldn't help myself and took advantage of the photo op you see. in my excitement and rush to take the picture i never took one of the popular subject they were all capturing. matty might have one of it from the bottom up, i'll check with him.

cheers ken, thanks for posting my picture. i am honored!

--b

2 comments:

Ms. Duke said...

congrats brad,

you must be proud...

check one more thing off the to do list
(sn)

Kristine said...

That's so awesome Brad :) How cool is that! P.S I finally saw the commercial with you in it...haha, it's a new commercial for fabreze candles...I can't find it on the web, but I'm sure it will be there eventually! Anyways, hope you are having a great time!!! talk to you soon :)