Monday, April 28

As if I needed another reason

everybody ... jump, jump

So, the main reason I started that last post was because I wanted to share with you something my host in Napoli shared with me, but only because his dentist-student friend felt that i bore a striking resemblance to a local pop icon named Jovanotti. I met the Dentist on my second last day in Napoli and for the entire night he kept prompting me to get up on stage, or start singing or shouting "you dance. you must. you jovanotti." Well, judge for yourselves.



Really, what this means is that I have added to my list of reasons to keep my beard. Let's review:
1. I look like Jovanotti
2. I don't have to shave
3. Missing my mouth when drinking no longer matters

Tomorrow: the cons of a beard (if I can find any)

[the song's title is Fango, which means mud]

5 comments:

Ryan Maloney said...

Hey bro. I'm Ryan - Sarah Maloney's cousin. I really like your blog man. It looks very professional and legit.

Anyway, wanted to let you know that I got your post and I'll be checking out your site too.

At first I thought it was Mandy, who used to live with someone I went to journalism school with. Small world.

Cheers man.

--b said...

yeah, cool man. I saw that post to mandy. i was going to write somethign, i sent word to my yonger sister because this is her blog too although she never posts.

i've read your blog as well, great and funny stuff. Thanks for the compliments, and i hope you enjoy it.

cheers,

--b

Hermano Rojo said...

Sadly I can't watch that clip of yours. Dial up has it's disadvantages. Makes me wonder why I made my own blog so graphic heavy!

Glad to hear you're still on the road and having fun! Canada is great but I do miss the adventure! You still on for Oktoberfest?

Anonymous said...

helllllllllllllloo ryan,

this is my blog but like brad said, i never write in it..

are you in TO?

--b said...

grayson,

i haven't sent him an email, but i will as soon as i remember next. and yes, i am still on for oktober fest. matty, if you are still reading here, and i know you are because you miss me so, we should start looking for places to stay.

mandy,

get an email account and have your correspondce via that. who do you think you are, the original owner of this "blogging home" site? ... (wiat, i suppose you are. scratch that last bit and do as you please)