Tuesday, April 22

randomly random

I don't have time for a full post, but i had access to my host's computer and felt like typing a bit. I wanted to share with you first a video I found when I searched the web for the spam I got a few days ago. It was posted to Type For You by pedro. You can watch the video on your own, it's at the end of this post.

Rome has been great. I had a very random moment that'll I'll share later, and a few other not so random moments that I may share later, and I may not. If I don't share them it is likely that in being unrandom they aren't entertaining. I once knew a guy who told me he hated it when people used the word "random" because most of the time when they used it, it was at the wrong time.

"we went to the mall and a like bought a new purse and then we found another store that had the same purse and it was like so random"

no he would say that was not random and don't you ever say that again.

i agree with him, but i use it in a very appropriate way, i assure you. but you'll have to wait for me to explain it with a story.

enjoy the video.

2 comments:

Ryan Maloney said...

Hey, is this Mandy, as in Mandy from King's? As in Sarah's RA and Lindsey's roommate? As in the one who used to bust my chops for looking in that kitchen cupboard?

Anonymous said...

ryannnnnnnn,


how are you buddy? ive been trying to avoid you since i met you but alas, you have found me...

small world eh?

are you in TO?

i hope you're not snooping around other people's kitchen cupboards.. (who does that anyways??!?)