Friday, April 18

fame ill ear words

today i have the day and the house to myself. my host family left for Milan and will be gone for the night, the following morning, afternoon and early evening. I hope they're back by then because by that time I'll be very hungry.

"you can do as much, or as little, work today. it all depends on what you feel like. there's food in the fridge and beer in the cellar. don't kill the goats but if you just hope on a train and don't write. any questions?"
"nope" says I "see you in 36 hrs.

So I settled down into a long afternoon filled with coffee's and photo accounts and writing and eating. For a while there I lost their dog and I was a little worried.  Turns out I needed to either look farther than the front stoop or wait a little bit longer; I chose the latter and had him in the house long enough for his smell to linger for an entire hour after kicking him out again. He's safely outside somewhere likely making fun of the goats (I assume that because that's what I'd be doing).

Uploading photo's got me itching for some random writing. So I created some. It started out rather hoe-hum and mundane, but then I started having fun. Enjoy!

Things that interest me: 
photography, writing, languages, cycling. violins, guitars, and digital cameras. 35mm picture drawers. starting up forgotten computers and finding lost treasure. a freshly printed essay. rucksackers, the beatnik life and hitchhiking. pianos, wallet sized photo's kept in wallet sized wallets. mailbags made of old pants. using a new word correctly, ewe sing fame ill ear word sin weigh snot ewe sid beef four. self made postcards, waiting for pictures to develope, seeing pictures develope instantly, not being sarcastic, contradicting myself, and writing a novel.

 ... but that's just a start.

No comments: