Tuesday, March 9

early morning thoughts

here are some point form thoughts while I write my poetry paper. I haven't taken the time to arrange them in any particular order; at least, I don't plan to.

- I have a toque on because my heater conked out two weeks ago and when I got me money back without my hassle it never occurred to me that it would be cold for another two months.

- I can't, for the life of me, make a good cup of coffee.

- my roommates love to celebrate a goal by tapping the same spot on the the floor in the living room/ceiling of my room with their foot and all their weight.

- I think I was possessed when I wrote the last paper for this class and did so well. I am afraid that I can't possibly do as well this time around. I peaked too early.

- I closed my door as if it makes a difference to do so when I live in a papermaché house.

-

No comments: