Friday, June 3

Planning

i don't have a plan. i don't use capitals often. at least not when i write Here. I'm sure it's cause my fingers haven't practiced using the SHIFT key enough to make it part of their typing routine.

I'm writing as if I could ask them. If they could answer I wouldn't have to ask them directly because they'd already have replied by giving up writing what I'm telling them to and stare directly at them.

Perhaps that's what it means "to fing", for digits to cease what they've been told do in protest of being spoke to in passing.

If they could comprehend orders they'd likely respond the way that annoying guy on the bus does when you indirectly tell him to stop tapping his hand to the beat of Adele on the seat next to him by leaning over to your friend to speak in a loud whisper: embarrassing disgust. He knows he should have know better, that it was entertaining to anyone else, but he's had to be told by some complete stranger and now everyone around knows he's been scolded.

I find myself leaning over to complete strangers, sometimes even an empty seat, just to make my point.

... What was my point?

Oh, right. I don't have a plan.

Although here I've learned that not having a plan can still lead somewhere entertaining.

Can I go nowhere with you?

No comments: