Thursday, June 9

To Mands, from the road

Happy birthday.

It is the co-author's birthday today, though it's been a while since she's contributed a story here. She says she writes better from the road, but that only means she needs to hit the road.

I know I have more to write about when I'm on the road. I can't imagine I'll keep up this pace once I return home again (in 24 hrs. ish). I don't want to say I'll try because trying doesn't get posts posted.

Lee told me once that no one cares what you almost did, Bird and she is so very right.

Wasn't this a post about Mands, not about your posting habits?

i think it was meant to be, but i don't know what happened.

nevertheless, happy bday. hope it's a good one.

--bbb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Brad.. I had a great bday :)

Mandy