Tuesday, August 26

the leanne and the steve

and so it begins. IreTrip '08.

We've one Fiesta, three suit cases, two siblings and an extra body.

We're set to venture about the island for the next ten days, but my day, my morning, started like most others.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. wack. snooze.

(ten mins)

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. wack. snooze.

(ten mins)

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. wack.

Then I sat on the edge of my bed thanking the snooze lord for setting my alarm thirty minutes ahead of my schedule for the day.

Luckily I had mustered up the intension to pack the night before. Unluckily I had ignored that intension and was now scurrying around my room tossing things into a bag.

three shirts. three socks. the pants i have on, the shorts laying right there. camera, computer, wallet, passport.

good. done. sorted. i'm out the door.

back in the door again. toothbrush, deoderant, umberella.

let's try this again.

back in the door. give Jade (matty's replacement in the house) the rent money.

right so. here we go.

good bye cork, see you in a week.

Bus to the airport

1 comment:

Hermano Rojo said...

You sir are on the awesome bus to awesome town!

Yeah, that's right, I said awesome buddy! I've been in Canada these last 6 months and I've kinda re-adapted in ways. In other ways I still drop Irish-isms and it's been over a year since I was in that country!

So have a grand time and enjoy yourself. We'll chat you soon.