Friday, December 28

education

this is neat, and i feel that a few readers will find it interesting. don't worry, it doesn't change my mind because i still want to be a professor.



... merry christmas.


an added thought

i was going to tell a few stories of christmas day, the evening before and how st. steven's day (boxing) went (including midnight mass, matty and my stuffing adventure and how much conversation differs here and at home) but i've spent too much time messing with the layout, changing my picture and being a nerd in general.

my appologies. after some sleep i'll make it up to you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bradley. Ian Reid says hello. He was wondering how the royaltie's from TLC are working out and if you could possibly send him a copy of your appearance. also, since you're now the Febreeze rep, we were wondering just how good your Delorian smells.

hugs and kisses.

Brantford, Ontar-arry-io.

--b said...

i'm not too sure what most of that means, but i suppose one part of it had to do with my comercial from about a year ago.

thanks for bringing it up. for those who haven't seen it, or care to be reminded just how funny i am, please follow this link.

i should clear up though, before you go and watch it, that it isn't me behind the desk - just a scary, scary resemblance. kris told me that she has seen another commercial with the same actor but has yet to find a copy of it.

what?
what?

cheers,

--b

LStok said...

brad! ahhh i love TED talks! i love this guy. it's too cool that you have that vid! my friend kev showed it to me. did you steal it from him? its ok if you did. in fact its better because then i will feel like my presence in the blogosphere is valuable!

Hermano Rojo said...

Good stuff. Interesting to think about. And that commercial . . . ha, it´s priceless!