Tuesday, June 15

English Practice

Dear mom,

Here at camp we've entered the third week an are quickly approaching the midway point. This morning my class were asked several questions in order to test our oral ability.

J'as pence I did okay.

Tomorrow we write another test that will test our writing ability. I think I could have made the previous sentence work better, but I am out of practice. Since I am not overtly worried about English at this moment I'm simply going to move on.

In order to prepare for the test I decoded to write this post, and so far it's done nothing to help me. I've used three french words in what is likely the wrong tense and I even think I spelled the one wrong.

What will likely help me more are the stacks of journal entries i've been meaning to input. I've written one for every day I've been here and I plan to set them to post automatically over the next few days.

So, ah. Stay tuned for that.

I hop you are well, and make sure to keep dad out of trouble.

Love,

--b

No comments: