Tuesday, June 1

Jour Trois

Dear Maman,

fun fact about twenteens #7

Take away their langage premier they turn twenty-something.

Peace. Pour a petit temps, anyways. They soon discovered that their English hadn't actually been taken away, they had just been tricked. They needed only to not speak while the counselors where near and the could continue on as they did during their last four years.

Maintenant, je digress. Because I will quickly run out of things to talk about if I stick with this group of girls, but mostly parce que there really isn't as many twenteens as I make there out to be.

I think there is actually only one, and she is beginning to come around.

The real issue is that I do not know any French whatsoever, in fact I have only just realized that speaking french is a beauxcoup difficile than I imagined.

If I had more time I would go deeper into how discouraged I became playing Trivial Pursuit, however the details are insignifiant.

Bonne Nuit,

--b

Sent with amour from Nowhere, Particular.

No comments: