Thursday, June 3

et une autre thing

Salut Maman,

Fun Fact about Twenteens #15,

They ask odd questions at the oddest times that exist in no other realm of reality than their own.
...
"Oui, je suis vingt et un."
étudiant un
"Merci et enchanté." étudiant deux

"Excuse me. This is really off topic, but what do the green and blue garbage bags mean?"
The disbelief must have been written across my face because Alternative met my gaze with one of agreement when I drifted away from Twenteen's direction generale.

That just happened? I mumble. Alternative shrugs her les épaules the way they must in l'alberta. Prof cocks her head to the side come a confused chien might, but quickly regains her composure and patiently answers the question. I asked myself if I was in a grade one class.

Once Prof settled the confusion surrounding the Moncton recycle program we went on to recite l'alphabet.

Later, unprovoked, un étudiant from un autre salle de classe would describe mon Prof as having kindergarten teacher qualities.

I smile because I don't know how to agree with her en fransaise.

--b

Sent avec amour from Nowhere, Nouveau Bruswick

No comments: