Wednesday, June 9

not long boarding

I fell and hurt myself. I am pretty sure I am okay, but I did fall and hurt myself.

The day after the cat started taking not-valium I started long-boarding with a helmet. I did a few little hills, went around the block a couple of times and put it back inside. Once I tumbled off the board onto the front lawn of a lady a few houses down from the Cat's house.

For letting me crash on her lawn I helped her unload her patio set.

The board went away and the Cat and I went back into the house to jump on all the furniture and pee on DVD's and hiss at people who came in the door.

Well, we would have hissed at people if anyone came in the door or if the cat hadn't been doped up. As it turned out it was just me peeing on things and running wild around the place.

The Dog wasn't sure what to do so she just kept doing what she was doing which wasn't much at all.

Later on that same fortnight I started long-boarding sans helmet, which is a whole lot worse of an idea than it sounds. Although had I the chance to do it again I likely still wouldn't have put on a helmet, but took that helmet and put it on my right elbow. It would make a lot more sense than the cover up I am now applying daily.

Bruises are hard to hide, really hard.

The good news is the board did not get wrecked, it was safely returned to the owner. My elbow is terribly pissed off at me though, and tells me this whenever it can, although it doesn't get that chance very often.

It is getting that chance right now, though. So this is the end of this post.

I am doing well and no longer studying long-boarding. I've decided to put that energy into learning french, it is a whole lot safer.

Talk to you soon.

--b

No comments: