Thursday, February 8

January

well, now that I'm done telling you about Christmas/New Years/travelling/Paul, I can talk about January. (Im over a month behind- this is ridiculous)

So, the day after Paul left, I started my new job. I work at the Great Canadian Pub in Paris, France. It had the best location of any bar in Paris. It's right on the seine, right near Notre Dame and not far from the Louvre. Most of the tourist spots are close to the bar and so we obviously get a lot of tourists. There are tons of Americans, Canadians, Australias and English tourists who come in. Its great. I absolutely love working there. Being a bartendar is so easy (most of the time..) and tons of fun. My job consists of pouring beers and talking to people. Its awesome. my first 2 days working, I worked 25 hours in 36 hours. It was nuts. I hardly slept at all. And, since I live pretty far away from the bar, it takes me about an hour or so to get home at night and about a half hour to get there in the morning, so that also adds onto my night. But, I wouldnt trade it. Its great. I've met so many young people. I really enjoy the girls that I work with as well. They are all Canadians and are mostly from Toronto area.

No comments: