Thursday, July 24

I swear the Queen is following me

I was at buckingham palace the other day (ha, how many people can say that right now?) and the Queen was in residence. They always fly a flag whenever she is in residence and so it is pretty easy to tell considering the flay is pretty big. Today, Jacquie and Andrea and I went on a tour to see Windsor Castle, the Roman Baths in Bath and the Stonehenge. The Queen was in residence at Windsor Castle and so I think she is following me.

She uses the Windsor castle apparently as her weekend/summer home. It was absolutely fantastic and impressive. My summer home is not nearly as extravagant and i certainly don't have as many people touring my house. Windsor castle is the oldest castle with occupants in it in Europe. Pretty amazing stuff.

my time is up on the internet and so i am forced to write more later.

I am spending the weekend in London and then heading to Ireland to visit --bbb on what will be my last week in Europe. After this, I am forced to get a real job.

No comments: