Wednesday, July 23

number one

Mandy talks a lot about being french. It was all she could talk about while she was in Cork.

I can't wait to get to Paris and be french she'd say, spending all day being french is something i could totally do for just about forever.

And so we spent a great deal of time doing just that. We sat in cafe's and ordered espresso's and then moved about the city at a slow walking pace and found another cafe and ordered another cafe. Being French is so much easier on the head than being Irish, which is something I've been having a great deal more difficulty with of late (I started to digest what that means but it was getting too long and very much off topic. we'll save that one for another day). My point is that I much more enjoy being French because it involves books and coffee and observation and learning a new language.

Mandy and I were french and loving it. I was using the little fracais that I knew and she was smiling at every chance she got to speak to anyone in french.

My four year plan (which mandy was around for my laying out) now includes a stint spent in France. Perhaps not Paris as I don't think I'd have the money to live the extravagant life, but very much so France.

We'll talk more about that four year plan later which means i'll have to make a big list of things I need to do.

1. appologise to mandy for taking up one of her days on the blog post cycle. (done)
2. write about four year plan, being irish, and that whole entire list I put in yesterdays post. (TBA)
3. find a job for the fall as I will be dreadfully out of money.

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Bradley...check out photographing the photographer!!!

Anonymous said...

http://machochip.com/2008/08/us-cyclists-arrive-in-beijing.php

your travels have taken you to china eh brad?