Saturday, June 14

Last day of school

Friday was my last day of school.

I am officially a teacher (if you would like to get me a gift, i only accept cheques)

I leave Dijon on Monday to go to Paris to start my travelling.

I will be eventually be meeting up with --b where we will both try really hard not to kill each other while we travel and hopefully work in France together..

since I wasnt allowed to post on Heathers birthday, i will say Happy Birthday to Heather today... its more of a belated happy birthday.

your franco, Mandy

2 comments:

--b said...

take comfort in the fact that you can send me the biggest birthday greeting later this month.

see you soon. Gratis Mandy on completing school.

(that's swedish for congratulations mandy completing school)

--b

Erin said...

Chukha Hae, Mandy! (That's congratulations in Korean) Have fun on your travels!