Wednesday, June 4

Moving...

Hello, I am also not really going to be funny today. I dont have anything funny to report. I just have news.

I am officially done teachers college which is very exciting. It has taken a bit of effort, but I am finally done.

I have also moved houses. I am now living with the principal of the school that I am teaching at. This is going well as I have a whole floor to myself. This living arrangement also allows me practice my french more because it is just her and I in the house so I have to actively participate in the conversation instead of just listening. Im staying in Dijon for another 10 days or so and then meeting up with Sean and travelling around Italy.

So thats about all I have to report. That and it has rainged every day since I got here and I'm getting very sick of it.

your francophone, Mandy

No comments: