Monday, December 25

house

so, over the next few days before Paul came, I was getting to know my roommates. I met them all at the same time on the 2nd day I was in the house and I came home and they were all sitting at the table and probably wondering who this random girl is that has moved in. I came in and announced that I was Mandy and I was living upstairs and immediately, everyone was really friendly. They were great. One guy is from Germany, one girl from the US and one guy from the US and the other 3 girls are from France. We speak mostly french in the house which is great for me and frusterating at the same time because there are so many words I still don't know so often times, they'll have to explain words to me or teach me words. Now, dont get me wrong, I actually think this is really great but its very frusterating at the same time because I feel like I cant express myself properly and I have to stick to words I know. But, in time, Im sure it'll get better.

No comments: