Friday, December 1

Thurs

On Thurs, I went to my work for a little orientation that ended up being a huge waste of time. I didnt actually do anything AND I had to wake up early. They asked me if I wanted to start work today but then told me I couldnt because I didnt have the rights shoes on)

I went to the Pantheon yesterday with the International Club that I joined. I didnt really meet anyone (there were lots of other people there but they were snobby parisians.) It was really cool. This is the place where Voltaire and Victor Hugo are burried. We went on a guided tour and learned all about the scultures and the paintings around the Pantheon. It was great.

We watched the Titanic yesterday in the apartment. It was awesome. Just in case you didnt know, my fav movie is Titanic and I hadnt seen it in a really long time.

We also went to Champs Elysees last night to see the Christmas lights. They were amazing. They have the whole street (which is SO long and at the end of the street is the Arc de Triomphe) lit up with Christmas lights on the trees. It was incredible. This is the street where I originally had my job (which I got fired from, in case you forgot.. but dont worry, im over it). I found the place where I should have been working and threw eggs at it. Ha, no I didnt.. like, i said.. im over it.

We missed the metro last night by one minute so we had to take the noctobus (nocturnal bus.) Now, this bus runs all night and like the metro, you can pretty much get anywhere in the city. However, unlike the metro, it TAKES FOREVER. The ride which would have taken us 30 mins took us an hour and a half. We may or may not have stopped for crepes (yum, crepes..)

No comments: