Monday, December 25

Paul

I picked Paul up at the airport and it took me just as long to get to the airport here in Paris as it does to get to Pearson from my home in Canada. It took me an hour and a half. So, i get to the airport and finally find the right terminal after having to take a little bus to get there and I realize the only thing I know about Paul's flight is the time it was supposed to arrive and the terminal number. He flew from TO to the states and then from there to Paris. I forgot what city in the US he was coming from so I was completely useless standing at the airport. A lady asked me(in french) what city the person I was waiting for came from and I couldnt even answer her because I had no idea.. she must have thought I was nuts. Not only that, but I got there a little late (because of this extra surprise bus) and I wasnt sure if he had already come out. And finally, an hour after his flight landed and me standing at the terminal not knowing if he was already out or if his flight had even landed because I was too afraid to move to check the screen just in case I missed him coming out, he finally came out.

He looked Parisien.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Mandy
merry christmas from yellowknife .

Unknown said...

what an adventure - we are fine here - Nick was not home for christmas as he is in Kelowna doing volunteer work - we have lots of snow - and are ski-doing today. Keep up the good work.
The Landrys

Unknown said...

it's so nice that you and paul can be together over the holidays! you continue to make me laugh..."he looks parisien". the end. haha!

i'll talk to you guys again around new year's i hope!
say hi to him for me, and have a drink for me too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey mandy, How was your visit with Paul? I couldn't get your pcitures to work??? Happy New Year, I wrote you an email thats a little longer, hope all is well with you
Love Laura