Tuesday, December 5

work

Split shifts are great when you have nothing else to do that day. I enjoy working them because you're busy the whole time you're at work but then if you want to plan something else for the day you're supposed to work, its not good to work split shifts because its pretty much impossible.

I worked a split shift on Saturday and Sunday and then I also work split shifts this Thurs/Fri/Sat. I'm not sure how Im going to feel about split shifts after I do a bunch in a row but I guess we will see.

Work is going really well. Its very difficult and I always come home with a splitting headache because I have to concentrate so hard while at work to understand what people are saying that it actually hurts. Its really nice to be immersed in a french environment but its extremely difficult. I realized the other day that I havent worked in a month and so its also nice to to actually get my mind working again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MANDY!!

Well! I'm writing a 15 page paper .. so OBVIOUSLY I want to check out your blog! I love it! I love that you are in Paris! I'm proud of you! and SO jealous! have a fantastic time .. welcome to split shifts .. and i'm pumped to read more!!

LEHMAN