Friday, December 8

work

so basically my life in the past few days has been work. I worked a split shift yesterday as well as today. Im going to Normandy tomorrow until Monday so I actually quit my job today. Alicia Dalton (a family friend) is traveling through Europe and is going to Normandy tomorrow so me and two other girls Im living with right now are going to go too. I was planning on quiting my job anyways but I just did it earlier than planned.

I found an apartment. Im really excited. Its an international house, which apparently means that a lot of countries are represented in the house. This lady has slowly started renting out the rooms in her house and tries to get some countries represented. So, there are people from France, Germany, Canada, the states and other countries. I think it'll be pretty cool because then Ill get to learn about other countries and then maybe other languages.

So, Im going to Normandy until Monday and then I move on Tuesday and Paul comes on Friday. Its going to be a busy week.

No comments: