Wednesday, May 28

Dear --b,

your last post had a few mistakes that I would like to tune you into.

1) you never dryed (dried?) the dishes. Leanne always dryed (dried?).

2) We fought pretty much non-stop when we were both living at home.
The reasons we fought are two fold.

a) we have very similar personalities (but I'm the better looking one) and
b) you always being wrong and me having to correct you and you (for some reason) not liking that I was correcting you.

3)This guy that you speak of does not know that you stalked him on facebook.
This isnt really a mistake but more of an insight.

your welcome for correcting you.

--b and I are going to be meeting up in July in Paris, staying there with old roommates of mine and then travelling to London, England and back to France so that --b can learn some French and so that I can correct him again. I'm looking forward to it.

your francophone, Mandy

No comments: