Sunday, May 18

le commencement

I'm not really sure how this is going to work. I am going to try to contribute to this blog because I am now en route to France to start an internship. Brad and I will be writing on the same blog (I think?!?!) is that how this is going to work, brad? i'm sure but i know that by the next time I write, Brad will have figured something out, changed everything around but hopefully he won't change the password so that i can continue writing.

So, this is my beginning. I am sitting in the airport gettting ready to board l'avion. My parents and Leanne just dropped me off. There is no one interesting to look at nor is there anyone to make fun of so I thought I would surf the web and thanks to my new beautiful laptop, I can do that in the airport. I am taking a 8:20pm flight to Paris and apparently we have to board an hour early. excellent. I can't wait.

I hope to actually keep writing on this blog and be a better writer than Brad. we always compete like that. so, we'll see..

your francophone, Mandy

No comments: