Tuesday, May 13

Tree Stars

Quick, name your favourite Land Before Time film...

... if your answers "what do you mean favourite, wasn't there only one?" you are absolutely correct. a few of you nay sayers out there might be alt-tabbing your way over to wiki or imdb to prove me wrong, but to you i offer this food for thought:

get a life.

we all know that the WB, or who ever made them, took advantage of our love for Little Foot, Spike, Sara and Petwee, pastered them on the covers of some 20 odd sequels and tore a bit of our childhood away.

It was hard, I know, but lets all stick together and come to terms with the fact that it was 20 years ago and we're grown adults.

Great. Now, on a totally different note there's a friend of mine writing a blog and she just shared the address with me and I wanted to share the address with you. Her name is Megan, but i call her Ducky; I have since I met her like ages ago. She spoke like Ducky and thus would be re-christened Ducky for as long as she was part of my life.

This wonderful girl is writing from Botswana, Africa as she works with a community there on AIDS awareness, gathers footage for a documetary to be shared in Canada and has the experience of her life time. Internet access is likely limited (i don't know for sure) but I image she'll post more often than I have been. The link is to the right listed as Ducky in Botswana.

Enjoy,

Pane.

(yes dan, i know it was universal studios that made the film)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the fact that you added that is awesome because I was going to tell immediately to stop harping on my Dad hahaha.


two weeks man. TWO WEEKS.

--b said...

i can't wait dude. i am still waiting over here for you thoughts though.