Tuesday, May 27

Staff Meeting

When Mands and I were younger we used to wash dishes together, or rather next to each other. In fact, she did the washing and I would push her and poke her until she turned and shoved me across the room. I was supposed to be drying but the by the time i collected myself off the floor the dishes would have dried themselves and the family would have been off to bed. I think we've come a long way since then. However now we have continental Europe to share instead of the kitchen sink. Also, I am on my own island.

Dad is so very proud of the both of us.

Salut Maman had a staff meeting yesterday. Well, in fact we had a staff meeting two days ago, but we had another one yesterday. for the purposes of this story we had our meeting yesterday because i am the one writing and i am the one who can frame this story as i please.

we talked on end about several things, like how there was a new boy in her life and i hadn't met him nor seen a picture of him. which, of course, led us to browse each other's various online profiles and various online photo galleries. an hour and a half later we settled down to cover the various agenda items we would inevitably never get to.

In the end we decided that she would post on the even days and I would post on the odd days. thanks for tuning in, i am off to Galway today.

sub-clause 23: co-writer may post on non-designated days on special occasions including birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and tuesdays.

No comments: