Monday, November 27

bar

on Friday night, Leanne, Dom and her roommates and I went to a bar downtown Paris. The reason we went there was because it was free entrance for females. Now, when there is free entrance, this usually means that the drinks are really expensive. This was definitely the case at this bar. The drinks were 9euros each which transfers into about 13 dollars Canadian per drink. Needless to say, I only had one.

Leanne and I were sitting at the bar enjoying our drink and Leanne got talking to the guy next to her who could speak Spanish. So, naturally, Leanne started speaking Spanish. She hasnt really spoken much Spanish since her trip to Central America 3 yrs ago (I cant believe its already been 3 yrs, eh Lee??) and her spanish was great!

We left the bar at about 3am (its open till 5am) because I had to get up early for my job interview. It was all in all a great night.

No comments: