Tuesday, November 21

update

well, yesterday was an interesting day. Leanne and I went to my job interview and it wasnt really what I was expecting. I would be doing a job completely in english which paul reminded me wasnt why I was in France. Im here to practice my french and so I should get a french speaking job and not an english speaking job. Jobs are not hard to find here, Im more worried about getting an apartment. Leanne and I are looking at another apartment today so hopefully that goes well.

We didnt really do much last night. We ran around trying to find an internet cafe last night while it was pouring rain. of course neither of us had an umbrella so we were soaked. Leanne passed out at about 9pm and slept the whole night. I was also tired from staying at Doms place all weekend because those girls never sleep that I pretty much passed out as well.

I know ive told Leanne this a thousand times but Im so glad she is here. Its amazing how much easier things are when you have one familiar face with you especially when that person is your best friend..its great..

today, we are going to try to enjoy the nice day outside. I will send more later..

your francophone,

1 comment:

--b said...

I am very jellous. I wish I was there with the two of you. Enjoy you time!