Thursday, November 9

nov 9

so, yesterday was my first day in actual paris.

I met two people in the SWAP program who hqve been here for 3 wks already and we went to downtown Paris. I saw Notre Dame and oh my lord. Let me tell about the amazing church that is Notre Dame. this thing is massive. I couldnt even believe it. I was stunned. We then saw la siene which is the river that goes right through paris
and boy, is it gorgeous. We walked around forever and got a crepe (oh my.. it was fantastic.)

my first day, zhen i was in my hostel, i was trying to plug in my qlqrm clock and i was going to play music so i was trying to plug in my power bqr. i ended up shutting off the power to my whole room which was scary because this was at night... i went out into the hallway to get some light and this 50 year old lady (because there is no one under 50 in my hostel) came out of her room sqying thqt she didnt have any power in her room.. i had actually shut off the power on the whole floor for about 5 mins.. haha.. it was funny..

so, then, lqst night I decided I was just going to plug in my alarn clock and it zorked however, all of a sudden the alarm clock turned off after about 4 mins and I had blown the fuze in the room. opps.

i will zrite more tomorrow after my job interview..

your francophone,

No comments: