Thursday, November 9

instead of..

instead of talking qbout how hard it is and how lonely i am.. im going to tell you about all the things ive learned so far; so, youùve already read about my first day expereinces (thanks brad for putting those up for me.) that was awful. there are so many things I have leqrned so far about what to do next time. for example, lik,e my mom had said; I should have hqd a hostel picked out before i went. i didnùt think this was a good ideq because I thought i zould meet people on the plqne and then be upset that i alreqdy had other plqns. turns out taking 2 gravol and falling asleep on the plane is not the best way to meet people... live and learn.

the second thing ive learned is that i would then take q cab to my alreqdy set up hostel. turns out lugging (and i meqn lugging) suitcases around on the subway is not very convienent and what i thought zould sqve me money is actually not because i ended up pqying more for the shit hole (sorry mom) hostel thqt im stqying in now. had i had a hostel set up i wouldnt hqve been in this hole (im moving today) and i zould have met more people and would not have been lonely and probably would actually want to stay in france right now; as it turns out? i dont want to be here.

No comments: