Friday, November 10

now onto things ive learned

things ive learned

1. I brought too many shoes. you know those boots that i was humming and haaing over whether or not i should bring them? well, i made a decision. i shouldnt have brought them. Alison told me to not bring very many shoes and i definitely didnt even bring close to half of my shoes but i still brought too many.

2. I learned my limit. yesterday, i actually cried in front of COMPLETE stranger because I was so upset about where i was living. thats a new low for me. i learned that that is my limit.

3. I learned I cannot be in a completely foreign country not knowing anyone and be by myself for more than 24 consecutive hrs because I will go crazy.

4. I learned the difference between what is necessary to bring with you and what would be nice to have if you had room. turns out that carrying two pairs of shoes around ALL day is not necessary. i actually only need one pair of shoes.

5. I learned you dont actually need that many clothes. it doesnt matter if you weqr the same thing two dqys in a row because you hang out with totally different people each day that no one knows the difference.. so; in that case; I also leqrned thqt I packed WAY too many clothes.. so, Im sending some (most) home with paul.

No comments: